Friday, February 26, 2010

The Dreams Are Back

The dreams are back.

Beccee and I were separated again. We were outside and she was coming to pick up the girls. She was talking to her brother Chip about meeting up later for lunch. She was going to pick up a pizza. Without even looking at me she started to walk away. I said "that's it? We can't even talk about this?" I can't remember if she responded or not, but either way, that was the end of it and I woke up shortly after.

About an hour later, the girls were playing in the living room downstairs while I was upstairs putting some clothes away in their room. Our morning routine went pretty well and they were dressed and ready and had some extra time. As I finished hanging some things in the closet and shut the door, a snow globe on a bookshelf just behind the door started playing music. I was about two feet away from it and it was just for a couple seconds, but it definitely happened. I remember thinking that the door shutting must have triggered it. Then I thought about it again. Now, I've never been one to believe in the paranormal, but it was nice to think for a moment that maybe it was Beccee saying good morning. Ten seconds later, I walked out of their room into my bedroom and I thought I heard a piano playing the exact same chord the snow globe had ended on. I stood there asking myself whether I had really heard it when I realized the girls were now playing the piano downstairs.

I told Emma and Millie what had happened and we all agreed that it was mommy saying good morning to us.

Just a reminder about the Fight for Air Climb fundraiser on March 20. Beccee's Y-chick friends have a group doing this in honor of Beccee. Their group is called "The Y Chicks Love Beccee". Sara Smith is also planning on doing this. I have not decided if I'll participate yet.

http://www.active.com/fitness/milwaukee-wi/fight-for-air-climb-milwaukee-2010

One more reminder. I'm back playing at Crosspoint Community Church this weekend. Terry will be speaking and we have a great band line-up with some really good songs, including one by Paul McCartney. If you want to know which one, you'll have to be there Saturday at 6 pm, or Sunday at 9:15 am or 11 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment